Caribbean Princess - Sep 23 2007

jcbatc

Hey boys and girls!

My bf and I will be sailing on Caribbean Princess on September 23 2007. Wondering if anyone else will be on that cruise. Never sailed with Princess before, so will be fun to explore a new ship/cruise line.

Take care!

Jc

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! We will be on this cruise also. This is our ninth cruise with Princess and second time on the Caribbean Princess. Princess is a good line and we never seem to have nothing but a good time.

Welcome!

Brennivan

Hello Brennivan,

Good to hear you guys will be on this cruise too! As I mentioned it will be our first time with Princess, we can't wait to explore.

We were in Ft Lauderdale over the weekend and we saw the ship docked at the port. Looks massive, but also its good looking ship.. LOL :)

• 4 weeks later...

sorry we never got back in touch but I think we were barred for some crazy reason or other?

Anyway, We are flying down the day before and staying at the Hyatt. We will be having dinner with parents that night and then head for the ship in the morning.

We are traveling with a dear friend and his mom. Very first cruise ever. We also are traveling with fellow cruisers from Michigan.

Hope you guys are enjoy Princess! If you want, send email.

Tim and Brian

Brennivan

We just returned from the Caribbean Princess Sunday. We took the Eastern Caribbean trip. It was a lot of fun. You will really enjoy yourself. We had beautiful weather. The shows there are very worthwhile. You will see a JUNO award winner, Lovena B. Fox, who can sing just like Donna Summer. The Princess singers and dancers also put on 2 wonderful shows. There are about 3 main comedians on the ship. Two of them will leave soon to headline their own shows in Vegas. Aside from the shows, the Art auction was fun each day and we went to several of the Ballroom Dance lessons with Amanda. The pool is pretty small and we could never get a seat there, so we saved the swimming for the 3 islands. Princess was the only ship at each of the islands, so we could have the bach to ourselves and the merchants competed for our money. If you are going to St. Martin, they have a place called FLY ZONE, which is $40 I think. You go for about an hour on an obstacle course in teh jungle with ziplines and climbing items. It is truly an adventure. The tours were well worth it, as it was only about $20 for the entire day and we had a huge bus to the 4 of us. When you get to St. Thomas there are 3 main beaches that you can go to. You have to pay to go to Megan's Bay and our guide said that Saphire beach was very windy, so we went to Koki becah, which was nice. If you can change, I would NOT do anytime dining. It is really hard to get a reservation and if you get stuck with a lousy waiter, you can be miserable. They don't take the time to get to know you as well since you won't be with them each night. If you do anytime dining, go to the Coral Dining Room. Try to get Ariel from the Philipines as your waiter, he was wonderful, and his assistant is Natalia from Poland. The other one in the back SHAKES so much from the engines. They also have tea at 3:30 each day, which is well worth it. If you have a birthday/celebration within a month, they decorate your room with baloons upon request and you get the cutest mini-cake at dinner. I was very surprised that the ship, was about 90% white. Many British on this boat. The crew was about 80% Philipino. All in all, I think it is a much beter bargain than Royal Caribb. ($749 for 7 nights in the summer), and was just about equal in pleasing us. We will go Princess again. Enjoy!

Archived