Miracle-Nick and Nora's Atmosphere

Buzya

Could someone elaborate on the atmosphere in Nick and Nora's? My wife and I would like to make reservations, but my wife hates resurants that have persistent background music.

Thanks

Nick & Nora's is an amazingly cool experience. You should definitely go. There is live music from a singer and a small backup band. It's very mellow - romantic, if you will. No bad 80's cover songs, no chicken dance. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Go for it... its a beautiful place... we had dinner with the Capitan at Nick and Noras... which made it even more special.

If you want formal... then thats the place to eat... just be careful... the dessert drinks, cognac Luis XIII, can creep up on you at $45 a glass... ended up spending an extra $300 on that dinner... BUT it was well worth it, as it would have easily been a $500 dinner.

It is a lovely place and well worth the price. The ambiance is wonderful as is the service and the food. There is a singer and a keyboard player in there and people dance. It's all romantic music. Like the other poster said....no loud 80s type of music. :p

Here is a picture of what it looks like inside.

891798466_NickandNoras2.jpg.2fd74a6fbf2140798ab36107ac56a0be.jpg

Could someone elaborate on the atmosphere in Nick and Nora's? My wife and I would like to make reservations, but my wife hates resurants that have persistent background music.

Thanks

We ate at Golden Fleece on Legend last year, and I don't remember whether there was recorded music playing during the performers' breaks or not.

I'd make your reservations, but stop in some night beforehand to check out the performers -- if she hates what she hears, you can always cancel the reservation. You won't even have to enter the restaurant to check out the music -- you can hear it from one of the elevator landings just above and/or below -- I can't remember the layout exactly...

:)

Archived