RCCL Dive operator in Cozumel

slbojustice

Does anyone know anything about the RCCL dive operator for Coz? We want to dive in the morning but the boat gets in too late (10:00) to hit the morning dives with the independent local operators. If we do the afternoon dive then we would not have much afternoon beach / shopping time before boarding the boat. I assume the RCCL dive excursion would be as soon as we got to port, but I could be wrong. Has anyone dove with the RCCL excursion in Cozumel?

We have gone diving with RCCL twice in Coz for the same reason you stated. Both times they used Sand Dollar. First time it was on a large boat with about 15 divers. Second time it was a small boat with 6 divers. They seemed to do a good job although we were really crowed on the small boat.

• 5 weeks later...

My BF and I are both certified divers and want to dive in Cozumel. After looking on this site I thought I would book our dives privately with Scuba with Alison or Dive with Martin. We're arriving on the Mariner of the Seas on 8/31. Would it be better to just reserve through RCCL or does anyone have experiences diving with SwA or DwM that they can share? Since this is our first time to Coz, we would like to have time after the dives to explore what else there is to do in Coz.

I have dived with Alison several times. Both while staying on Cozumel and off a cruise. I can not recommend her enough. She uses a six pack and really cares about her divers. She is really nice and fun to be around. Many of her divers have been going with her over and over again.

I have only heard good things about Dive with Martin as well but I have never used them.

I have dived with Alison several times. Both while staying on Cozumel and off a cruise. I can not recommend her enough. She uses a six pack and really cares about her divers. She is really nice and fun to be around. Many of her divers have been going with her over and over again.

I agree. I've only read positive comments about Alison.

Dive World San Antonio uses Fernando at Manta Raya, but we all have our favorites. BTW, Palancar Caves is cool for a first dive if all y'all are advanced openwater and like deep dives :)

My BF and I are both certified divers and want to dive in Cozumel. After looking on this site I thought I would book our dives privately with Scuba with Alison or Dive with Martin. We're arriving on the Mariner of the Seas on 8/31. Would it be better to just reserve through RCCL or does anyone have experiences diving with SwA or DwM that they can share? Since this is our first time to Coz, we would like to have time after the dives to explore what else there is to do in Coz.

We just got back from a weeks stay in Cozumel and stayed at a hotel about a half mile to a mile from the RCCL pier. We dove all week with the on site dive shop, Blue Angel and were very happy. This is a no frills operation with small, fast boats that have a canopy for shade on them. They do have one bigger boat. We had people from RCCL dive with us a couple of times and the shop took special care to make sure we were back in time for their disembarkation. The proximity to the pier is definitely a plus. Hope this helps.

DSAO - Dive Safely And Often

We just got back from a weeks stay in Cozumel and stayed at a hotel about a half mile to a mile from the RCCL pier. We dove all week with the on site dive shop, Blue Angel and were very happy. This is a no frills operation with small, fast boats that have a canopy for shade on them. They do have one bigger boat. We had people from RCCL dive with us a couple of times and the shop took special care to make sure we were back in time for their disembarkation. The proximity to the pier is definitely a plus. Hope this helps.

DSAO - Dive Safely And Often

You stayed at Caribe Blue?

CaribeBlu1.jpg

Archived