Extra Entertainment Book car rental coupons????

:) Hi I know I have some when do you want them also just for info southwest.com has a special right now 40% off and triple points book I think by aug 31,2007 anyway check that out it might even be better. Karon:)

I would love to fly, that's normally the only way we travel this time we have non-flyers going with us.:(

We don't go until Oct. it's close to the coupons expiring, that's why I ask. It would be great if you don't mind sharing them!!!:D

I have Budget coupons you are welcome to. It is $20 off a weekly rental, another is a free upgrade, another is a free weekend day, and a $20 coupon on a weekend rental. They expire June 2008. Anything you would be interested in?

I would love to fly, that's normally the only way we travel this time we have non-flyers going with us.:(

We don't go until Oct. it's close to the coupons expiring, that's why I ask. It would be great if you don't mind sharing them!!!:D

email me and I'll send them out to you mrskwork@aol.com I don't think you have to book a flight with southwest to get the discount at budget. The coupons are all yours Karon:)

By the way, the Entertainment book is very reasonable. I always order one when I travel to different states. The money I save is incredible. It's really worth the price. I gave all my Budget coupons away but I have other car rentals coupons. Post again if you need another company car rental.

Archived