Directions to Pier

healer

How are you planning on coming in? Are you coming in on I-10? if so, from Beaumont, continue on I10 West about 17 miles to Winnie. At Winnie (around the 829 mile marker)take the hwy 124 south exit(bear right off I10 and turn left on hwy 124 going back under I10) straight on and over the intercoastal bridge(about 17 or 18 miles out of winnie) to hwy 87 just outside high island.Bear right on hwy 87 and continue on 87 along the gulf until you get to the Bolivar Ferry. Once across on the ferrry go about three or four blocks, turn right at the old service station through the stop sign at the next block and continue down past University Texas Medical Branch (it will be on your left) There is a sign that says Cruise Terminal on the right side of the road just past 21st street. Think the terminal is on 22nd st. pier 25. hope this helps.

How are you planning on coming in? Are you coming in on I-10? if so, from Beaumont, continue on I10 West about 17 miles to Winnie. At Winnie take the hwy 124 south exit(bear right off I10 and turn left on hwy 124 going back under I10) straight on and over the intercoastal bridge(about 17 or 18 miles out of winnie) to hwy 87 just outside high island.Bear right on hwy 87 and continue on 87 along the gulf until you get to the Bolivar Ferry. Once across on the ferrry go about three or four blocks, turn right at the old service station and continue through the stop sign at the next block and continue down past University Texas Medical Branch (it will be on your left) There is a sign that says Cruise Terminal on the right side of the road just past 21st street. hope this helps.

Archived