Navigator 14 Night Med Mini Review

Alan - Do you recall which Barcelona terminal the Navigator docked at? Was it Terminal B at Moll Adossat? TIA:)

Sorry Panda. I have no idea which terminal we were at. I do know it was a 10 Euro taxi fare to La Ramblas....sorry I can't be of more help!

Alan

Hello,

I think it was Terminal Three.It is the nearest to the bridge at the moment although they do appear to be constructing another adjacent to the bridge.

We also walked in, approx 25-30 mins to the Columbus statue easily doable.

There was also a Terminal Bus which ran often from outside the terminal into the centre. Sorry I don't know what the cost is as we did not use it. The bus service is blue in colour with an electonic display on the front with Port Bus on it displaying Terminal Three.

It could be cheaper than the R.C.C.L. shuttle but I don't know for certain.

Iain

Iain - Thanks so much for the port info. Not sure what to do with the kids once we dock at 7pm. Was hoping to do something close to the pier within walking distance. Any suggestions?

The major sightseeing will be the next day.

10 euros ! Goodness. We walked into town from the ship. 30 minute walk at the most.

From previous experiences, the walk to Town Centre can be anything from 10 minutes to 45 minutes. Are you up for next year's challenge?

Best regards,

Alan

Alan,

Any chance of the answers for the quiz?????? joke!!!:rolleyes:

All I can tell you is that an octopus has 3 hearts........you will impress the heck out of your team mates when the question comes up!;)

Alan

Cheers for that Alan,

Your secrets safe with me,

MM:)

MM,

Since you asked so nicely, I'll share another couple of "secrets" with you. Cary Grant's real name was Archie Leach and John Wayne got his only Oscar for "True Grit";)

Alan

Hello pandaTO,

There is nothing adjacent to the pier to occupy you on arrival. The last shuttle back from Barcelona centre was at 10.30P.M. so if you do go into the centre at night chances are you might like to consider a taxi back unless you want to make the last shuttle. The taxi from the bottom of Las Ramblas was about 8Euro's.

Iain

Alan,

You are a star!!!

I tried the octopus one out at work. No correct answers! However one of my fellow cruise trivea team mates did get it right!!

Thanx for the others answers too. I knew john wayne but not the other. I'm too young!

We're at our regular pub quiz tonight. We have a kitty of our winnings for the 'night before' our cruise in S'hampton!!

Wish me luck,

MM

Hi Alan,

what a coincidence, been to pub quiz, question about Cary Grant came up! amazing!

Cheers,

By the way we won,

MM

Well done MM. If you enter the "Think Bowl Trivia" on Navigator, you're definitely in with a good shout....don't want to give TOO much away and spoil your fun, but "Name That Cartoon" from a clip of the theme tune was our worst round!

Good luck!

Alan

Archived