becky's replacement?!

If I'm thinking about it, I will post my first impressions of Dennis on one of the first days of our Mariner sailing (on 7/15) :D QM2?! Sounds like this guy makes the big bucks...

Great, we are on the beginning of Sept and we are getting someone who has never been on the Mariner? At least he will have been warmed up by then....good luck everyone breaking him in!

massfriends, that info about Denis the CD replacing Becky is true - you sound very sceptical. That was my first post because I did not realize that my DH registered last year but never posted anything. I am new to cruise critic and decided to try posting, so please cut some slack! The woman I spoke to was a very reliable source- even put me on hold to verify with her supervisor. I'm sure he is top notch to be put in a position to fill Becky's shoes. I am surprised that no one has heard of him out there. Still looking for more info on him.

I'm surprised as well considering that he was CD on the Grandeur, Entertainment Manager at Cunard for the QM2 and also worked with Celebrity. I'm sure we'll hear more after the first bunch sail with him on the Mariner.

I called RCI customer service and spoke to a very nice lady. She told me that Dennis Sciortino would be coming on board the Mariner once Becky leaves. I have never heard of him, but did a little research and found out that he has been previously affiliated with Celebrety and QM2. Has anyone heard of him or had him as a CD before? Please reply, I'm anxious to find out!

thanks for calling!

Just curious...milfordcruiser, you joined CC in July 2006, a year later this is your only post! Are you Dennis? Us Pirates of the Mariner would like to know...

Yea..us pirates like the details! :)

Archived