Need Help With Nautical Theme!

Hello Everyone!

I am wanting to carry over the cruise ship/ocean/nautical theme to my wedding planning. I am searching for some nautical-themed invitations, favors, and any other small touches I can add to the Carnival package to make it unique. My colors are going to be red, white, and blue. My fiance' & I both love the ocean & spending time fishing and cruising around on our boat, so it seems like the perfect theme for our wedding! Also, since it's on a cruise ship, I really think it would be a cute idea to have the same theme flowing through all aspects of the wedding, from save-the-dates to the favors guests pick up before they leave. If anyone has any great websites or specific products they have found I would really appreciate it!

I did a nautical theme on the Carnival Legend. My colors where Navy Blue, Ivory and Plantinum(Silver).

I got my invitations at mypersonalartist.com.

I used paperdirect.com to get paper with a cruise ship for newsletters, ect.

I used Destination Romance by Dawn to get napkins printed in white and navy with a cruise ship ICON. I also had matches printed with an anchor icon.

I got a cake topper at sculpturedglass.com that had two anchors with rope intertwined with wedding rings on top. It is a work of art and is currently displayed in the dinning :o rooom in the china case.

Our family is throwing us a Bon Voyage party and for our favors I found the cutest little teal light holder shaped boats for $1 at Yankee candle. I called all my friends and were able to get 60 of them they also have them and other nautical items on their web site. www.yankeecandle.com I’ll try to attach a picture.

cat_nautical.gif.750cbed284849a470bcc7a06115efafe.gif

Our major theme was STARFISH.

1. Message in a bottle Save the Dates with starfish tied around them.

2. Boarding pass Invitations

3. Starfish bubbles for guets to use instead of throwing rice

4. Starfish image on our programs

5. Actual Starfish on buffet tables and guest book table

Almost every wedding favor website has an ocean/beach theme with tons of products. Oriental Trading is great with lots of items in bulk quantities. One of my favorites is *****.com

Check out these cute disposable cameras.

916.jpg

Our major theme was STARFISH.

1. Message in a bottle Save the Dates with starfish tied around them.

2. Boarding pass Invitations

3. Starfish bubbles for guets to use instead of throwing rice

4. Starfish image on our programs

5. Actual Starfish on buffet tables and guest book table

Where can you get starfish bubbles???? A friend told me to get bubbles because when you doing your first dance people can stand around and blow bubbles and it really looks nice in pictures! I havent found starfish bubbles though...I would like to!

http://www.favorwarehouse.com They have some cute things!

Our family is throwing us a Bon Voyage party and for our favors I found the cutest little teal light holder shaped boats for $1 at Yankee candle. I called all my friends and were able to get 60 of them they also have them and other nautical items on their web site. www.yankeecandle.com I’ll try to attach a picture.
Here is what my gift bags look like! I also borrowed part of the words I saw on another post and added my own for the thank you card!

There are wooden ships, tin ships and cruise ships that sail the sea

But, the best ships are friendships and relationships that are meant to be

Thank you for sharing our day

Your presences has made it special in every way

Light this candle as a symbol and help bless our start

Of a life of love & faith which comes from the heart!

371631642_favor1.jpg.8698d924c40f3a3309460b903d659af8.jpg

339943217_favor2.jpg.e98c3dfbfcb7c7b1f251896fe86355ee.jpg

I was equally driven by the nautical theme being consistent. I didn't have much luck, but now I am helping a friend plan her cruise ship wedding and OFCOURSE its all I can find. Here's a couple....Search around, but I wish I KNEW about these when I got married!

Luggage Tags http://www.cruisenfavors.com/cruise-n-favor-exclusive-luggage-tag.html

STD http://www.cruisenfavors.com/two-cruise-ships-save-the-date-magnet.html

Cruise stuff http://www.cruisenfavors.com/cruise-themes.html

Good Luck!:D

• 7 years later...
Hello Everyone!

I am wanting to carry over the cruise ship/ocean/nautical theme to my wedding planning. I am searching for some nautical-themed invitations, favors, and any other small touches I can add to the Carnival package to make it unique. My colors are going to be red, white, and blue. My fiance' & I both love the ocean & spending time fishing and cruising around on our boat, so it seems like the perfect theme for our wedding! Also, since it's on a cruise ship, I really think it would be a cute idea to have the same theme flowing through all aspects of the wedding, from save-the-dates to the favors guests pick up before they leave. If anyone has any great websites or specific products they have found I would really appreciate it!

Here are my programs and our favors we handed out, also the magnet we had made for our cabin door. I made lanyards for everyone's sign and sail cards out of mardi gras beads and lobster claw hooks. The stickers for the medallion on the beads, the sign and the program I printed online at Vista print

10628020_10153266851083266_8756183629756453077_n.jpg.1178bd7c76bce099571a063863b8c3c9.jpg

10665852_10153266851118266_747259217748161023_n.jpg.92c4832b858f2a523a2a516f7dbdd6bc.jpg

10259638_10152811109918266_1347067449_n.jpg.bfc7c6fb3071fa4a50cbfdf2fe0ab7a3.jpg

10405991_10152912102988266_1660871186_n.jpg.eaf475c69744be94353cb29f639b4dd7.jpg

I'm also looking for nautical things. I'm getting married in Cozumel in Dec. Weve already brought a bunch of personalized sunglasses, all in different colors. They are super fun and useful. I'm having trouble finding nautical, preferably something with an anchor, gift bags. I will need approx 40. I plan on Stuffing the bag with some useful items along with the glasses. I also want to make a welcome letter including a note from bride and groom.. as well as a directory of everyone's name and cabin number in the group. Any assistance is much appreciated!!

Thanks