2/16/08 Liberty or Triumph

I would think it would depend on which ports you wanted to visit.

We haven't been to all of the ports offered by the Liberty, nor have we been on that ship. It's a conquest class ship...which is the largest until the Splendor makes it debut. Not a bad layout...not my favorite as Carnival ships go. (We've been on two sister ships.) Because we haven't been to Panama or Costa Rica this is the cruise we would probably choose.

The Triumph is a triumph class ship, we've been on her sister ship the Carnival Victory. I liked that ship. It's larger than the Spirit class ships but smaller than the Conquest class ships. This cruise makes me think more of beaches than the other one does. So I would choose it if you are into beach time.

Which cruise would you choose for February 16, 2008?

Liberty from Fort Lauderdale, Western Caribbean: Costa Maya, Panama, Costa Rica

or

Triumph from Miami, Eastern Caribbean: Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan, Nassau

I too would choose the Liberty - hands down. Because of what other posters have listed as well as the itinerary. We did this itinerary on the Legend last February and it was awesome! DH wanted to see the Panama Canal. The entire trip was fabulous start to finish - maybe our best yet!!

Archived