Roll Call...adventure Of The Seas 04/27/08

Larry30328

Hi Larry,

My Partner and I along with 5 friends are booked on this trip as well. Glad to see that our group is beginning to grow. :D

We are:

Bob and Barry

Anita

Sal

Mike

Kevin

Jeff

Yeppers...That is US....we are looking forward to this cruise and of course the Hawaii....It is getting close to Hawaii......I tried to get Mike and Josh to go on this one too!!!

Looking for to meeting all of you!

Larry

Cool, Barry and I are really looking forward to the Hawaii cruise, along with our friends Dennis and Dave. We have a really fun group going on the Adventure in April. We are all friends and have a really good time togeather. Barry and I will help you two talk your friend in joining us on this one! :D

Hey there....

Yeah we are excited for the Hawaii and this cruise. My partner is a little shy, but I am the out going one here, but we have a great time together, and love meeting new people!

This will be our fourth cruise together.

Have a great day and chat soon!

Larry

The two of you sound like Barry and I, I am definately the more outgoing one where Barry is the quiet one. Me, I can talk to a wall if it would answer back! But once you get to know Barry, he won't shut up. :) By the time we go on this cruise, it will be our 14th possibly 15th cruise togeather. We probably will do something in February but I don't know yet. We just enjoy getting away for a few days.

• 2 weeks later...

I hear you about being swamped. We work for an airline and the summer season with the weather has been hell. Plus we've been busy planning for the Hawaii trip. :D We live in NY. What about you two?

Hey...

I hear you....Well, I live in Atlanta and Mike lives in DC...It has worked for us for the last 2.5 years.. :)

We love NYC....As a matter of fact I am going to go see Grease with a friend this year..and we will be there for Christmas.

I do not ususally check this daily, so if you like to write me, it would be better at LARRY30328@aol.com

Have a great day and do not work too hard!

Lar~

Archived