luggage tags...need quick help! leaving in the a.m.

crissyp

hi... might be a silly question, but where do you put the princess luggage tags on your luggage. My husband is saying one way and I want to wrap them around the luggage handle. Does it matter where and how you apply them...

thanks

Crissy

I have always wrapped them around the handle, but if you are flying to your port, do not put them on your luggage until after you pick up your luggage at baggage claim....they are not real sturdy.

Happy Cruising!

I have always wrapped them around the handle, but if you are flying to your port, do not put them on your luggage until after you pick up your luggage at baggage claim....they are not real sturdy.

Happy Cruising!

That's the way we do it. I really don't know where else one would put them.

hi... might be a silly question, but where do you put the princess luggage tags on your luggage. My husband is saying one way and I want to wrap them around the luggage handle. Does it matter where and how you apply them...

thanks

Crissy

We place the tags on the luggage handles before we leave home. We fly to the majority of our cruises, and often have connections, and we have not had one of the tags rip or come off the luggage.

Archived