Advice for the Plesantly Pump

Sandyndean

Ok Guys, We going on the Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Jamica cruise in Sept, we are from Cajun Country and yes we are pleasantly Pump :rolleyes: but we want to enjoy our self. I know I see restrictions on weight on different excursions but have any overweight people out there done anything that they can share that they enjoyed. We are the average over weight americans, so any advice for any of the ports that might be fun for us.

Thanks in advance!! ;)

Hey,

I am a hefty honey as my fiance puts it! I snorkel, jet ski and any thing else I want to do! I do have to pick the things I choose according to weight but have never had a problem in the past! When my son was younger we both wanted to go Para sailing but our combines weight was too much and he eventually chickened out! I was told since we both had to pay adult prices we could each go by ourselves versus tandem (2)! My fiance doesn't want any part of it but if the price is right I will be doing it on my honeymoon cruise Aug 19th! We are also going helmet diving! Which ship and sail date are you on?

I grew up in Metairie but I'm in KC now.

From my observations, people who are very overweight have a hard time getting into a boat from the water using a ladder. If you snorkel off a boat make sure to check out how you get back on. Getting off is easy, its getting back on that can be hard.

I grew up in Metairie but I'm in KC now.

From my observations, people who are very overweight have a hard time getting into a boat from the water using a ladder. If you snorkel off a boat make sure to check out how you get back on. Getting off is easy, its getting back on that can be hard.

Thanks for the tip!! Did you move away due the storms or before that??

How do you like living in KC?? :)

I did Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica. I was worried but did well and the guides are very helpful. I guess they are used to people in all shapes and sizes.

In Grand Cayman I did the Hell, Turtle Farm, Sting Ray Sandbar and there were no issues.

I did Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica. I was worried but did well and the guides are very helpful. I guess they are used to people in all shapes and sizes.

In Grand Cayman I did the Hell, Turtle Farm, Sting Ray Sandbar and there were no issues.

Thanks Very Much for the Post!!

:p

Archived