Western Caribbean Cruise Group Rates for CruiseCritic.com group

muse_clio

Caribbean Cruise Price Reduction!! Waitlisted Cabins Available!

For those of you lurkers who are considering booking a Caribbean cruise, and are looking for an excellent deal, a top notch ship with loads of things to do, a great itinerary, at a wonderful cruising time, here's great news!

We have a CruiseCritic.com group cruise on the 10 November Grand Princess sailing from Ft Lauderdale to the Western Caribbean. Last week our travel agent was able to get us a price reduction in TWO categories!

One, inside category JJs went down $30 to $609, with "taxes, tags, and title" included (you know all those fees that TAs add at the end).

Two, outside category F went down (hold your hat, you won't believe this!) from $725 to $639. YUP! You can get a 7 day Grand Princess Caribbean cruise outside cabin for $629. :D I'm still a bit shocked that we were able to get this rate.

A little known secret about BB category balconies is this: Our travel agent was able to get BBs for some of us at $819 per person. At Princess, they're already waitlisted, and besides that, they are $987 each! :eek: Also, the AB mini suites, if still available when you call to book, are only $1245 per person. Of course, many cabin categories are available-- our group space is strong in Fs, JJs, ACs and BCs now.

And on top of ALL THAT, right now Princess is offering a $200 deposit instead of the $500 cabin deposit. Our TA doesn't know how long this reduced deposit will be, but they normally last about a week.

Another nice thought is that this cruise includes a federal holiday. For those folks who have jobs that observe Veteran's Day, the Monday on the cruise is a holiday, so if you're like me, I "save" a day of vacation!

If you are looking for a fall cruise with excellent rates, great weather, great group benefits, and a wonderful ship, check out of cruisecritic.com group. Click on the link in my signature to visit our group details page! :)

Archived