What is the proper etiquette at meet and greets......

Cheap skate.......LOL...

Who's your buddy ....who's your pal...?????:p

All it takes is a little (or a lot) sweet talking. :D

Did someone say Mommies buying......... :D

Make up your mind "pal"! I can't be your Mommy and your friend. Just wouldn't be good parenting. Of course you ARE over 21 so maybe it would work afterall. Ummm, you ARE over 21, aren't you? :p

All it takes is a little (or a lot) sweet talking. :D

Make up your mind "pal"! I can't be your Mommy and your friend. Just wouldn't be good parenting. Of course you ARE over 21 so maybe it would work afterall. Ummm, you ARE over 21, aren't you? :p

Sweet talk......Chocolate....chocolate....chocolate.....

I will never tell my age....but as my Mommie and Pal........Oh to Hell with the Pal...."Spank me Mommie".....Oh...and buy us all a drink....:eek: :p ;)

Hey, Kylescoolmom, it's me, wonderful. Have we discussed more about how we are identifying ourselves? I think that we need to do something. Also, I am all for the "Bring your own" part of the party. I will buy rounds on occasion but that would be for a small group that I have been hanging out with. Of course, on land, that is why my husband holds the cash!!

Wonderful

Hey, Kylescoolmom, it's me, wonderful. Have we discussed more about how we are identifying ourselves? I think that we need to do something. Also, I am all for the "Bring your own" part of the party. I will buy rounds on occasion but that would be for a small group that I have been hanging out with. Of course, on land, that is why my husband holds the cash!!

Wonderful

Ya me too....... I emailed scrappy about wearing crazy hats......? What do ya think?

2 have posted pics. I could not attach mine so I will need some help. We also have a newbie. lol

Ya me too....... I emailed scrappy about wearing crazy hats......? What do ya think?

2 have posted pics. I could not attach mine so I will need some help. We also have a newbie. lol

On my first meet and greet, one of the people in our group set up an album on snapfish and gave us all the member name and password so that we could each go in and post our pictures--most on the roll call did and we were able to actually meet some of the people while waiting in line at embarkation. You might want to try it--it worked great and we still have access to the album to post pics and keep in touch.

Archived