Where do Adults Dance???

I have been on the Pride, 3yrs. ago and as I remember there wasn't any place for adults to dance??? It seemed like the club "Beauties" (I think) was geared more towards 18yr.-22 or so. So I was wondering if any of you know of a good place to go dancing on the Pride or is "Beauties it??? We are in our early 30's, early 40's, and early 60's. However, we are not looking for ballroom or swing dancing, nothing wrong w/ that, but not what we are looking for.

We were on the Pride several weeks ago. As I recall, they had a band every night, or it may have been the same band, in the Butterfly's Lounge playing mostly covers of 60's, 70's and 80's music. Saw mostly the over 20 crowd in there having a good time dancing.

Each ship usually has several different lounges with different kinds of music. Most of them have a dance floor...many don't take advantage of it. There is usually at least one (like the Butterflies lounge) where people actually get up and dance nightly. Part of the fun of cruising is to check out all the lounges...some of them seem hidden and take a bit of searching to find.

We were on the Miracle which is a sister ship to the Pride and there was a lounge that had a great band in there with a dance floor. The Butterfly's lounge that the other poster mentioned, and is probably the same type that I'm talking about. Since it's a sister ship, it will be in the same exact spot. On the Miracle it was called Frankie and Johnnies.

Archived