Vip???

We just got our paper documents and I was looking at my parents. Where does it say VIP?? They are in a suite, Cat11, but when I was flipping through their docs I couldn't find it anywhere. Or do they just go by the room number? Theirs did say "especially preprared for you" or something like that. My regular balcony room didn't say that.

thanks, I will look there tomorrow when I see them. I can't wait only one more week before we all sail. It is my parent's first cruise and I want them to have the best time. I am sure we will all have a blast.

if they have vip check in they will love it...we had it on our first trip and WOW! it was nice!

enjoy your trip...

How nice of you Calicruiser to be looking out for your parents. We had VIP check in and debarkation and it really is nice not to have to wait in those lines. When you debark the VIP luggage is placed in a seperate area so finding your luggage is a snap. Best of luck to you and your parents. How many dogs do you have? I have 3 mini weiner dogs and a boxer sharpei. Do you board them while on the cruise?

Ignore the comment by Irishmz, sounds like a juvenile trying to be funny.

and she is my sister. Thank you all sooooo much for sticking up for me, but she really is my sister. She and her family will be cruising w/ us this Sunday w/ my parents. There will be nine of us total and I can't wait.

What a great name, doofus. Hadn't heard that in a long time and I was cracking up just now reading all of your responses to her. No wonder you all thought she was rude, she went around to many of my posts and posted sarcasticaly. I know she is at home thinking she is just to funny and I have to admit it was pretty funny.:D

Thanks for the information about where to check on their documents, I checked and it was right there. This board is so helpful and very sweet to stick up for me. One person figured out she was my sister, good sleuthing on their part.

Now knowing that I have to forgive her as I have a sarcastic sense of humor that some people just don't get. Of course, it does appear that she joined just to be able to stalk you.... She better be alert on that VIP cabin balcony after a few Woo-Woos.;)

And, your "twin dogs" are finally gone, even on my computer screen. :D

Yes, my "twins" are gone. Not sure why though??? One day they were there and the next day they were gone. Too weird. I didn't mean for them to be there in the first place and I have know idea where they went, not to mention my countdown clock is gone too. We sail on Sunday on the Pride, yay. She joined so she could check out the threads about ports of call, but she is having way more fun writing little comments. She will crack up when she sees this. We are very much a joking type family, even the parents.

How nice of you Calicruiser to be looking out for your parents. We had VIP check in and debarkation and it really is nice not to have to wait in those lines. When you debark the VIP luggage is placed in a seperate area so finding your luggage is a snap. Best of luck to you and your parents. How many dogs do you have? I have 3 mini weiner dogs and a boxer sharpei. Do you board them while on the cruise?

Ignore the comment by Irishmz, sounds like a juvenile trying to be funny.

Suite passengers only get VIP embarkation & are not eligible for priority debarkation. Only Platinum members with 10 or more cruises.

and she is my sister. Thank you all sooooo much for sticking up for me, but she really is my sister. She and her family will be cruising w/ us this Sunday w/ my parents. There will be nine of us total and I can't wait.

What a great name, doofus. Hadn't heard that in a long time and I was cracking up just now reading all of your responses to her. No wonder you all thought she was rude, she went around to many of my posts and posted sarcasticaly. I know she is at home thinking she is just to funny and I have to admit it was pretty funny.:D

Thanks for the information about where to check on their documents, I checked and it was right there. This board is so helpful and very sweet to stick up for me. One person figured out she was my sister, good sleuthing on their part.

Someone removed my post and hers........but yes I read some of the other posts, actually made by you saying she was your sister....but others just read what she had wrote....pretty funny though.....have a great cruise!!

Archived