Tours in Dubrovnik

I didn't know who Nautica belonged to at first so I went back to doublecheck.....I see it's an Oceana line. For your first cruise, you have chosen a wonderful ship.......

Not nearly as big as some of the others, but the service, food and accomodations will be much superior to the Royal, Princess etc lines. Not that I don't love those lines, but it is a step above. I haven't been, but have done much research.

We almost went with them this trip, but hubby wanted a different itinerary.

anyway, since this is your first cruise and I see you have not posted much, so I don't know how much info you have........I have been keeping a TIP sheet that is up to 25 pages or so with recommendations I've picked up from very helpful cruisecritic folks.

If you like I will email it to you, but I would edit out the things not pertaining to your cruise as the only places that are the same are Corfu and Dubrovnik.

But there are lots of goodies or at least I think........good for bathroom reading if nothing else.

Let me know if you want it.

rsimons@socal.rr.com

Archived