Resort Day Pass in Puerto Vallarta

The Nuevo Vallarta area does have all inclusive resorts which will offer you a day's pass. We paid $99 each when we were there on a land vacation about a year and a half ago. It was at the Riu hotel. But I don't believe that area is near the cruise ship area. Not sure exactly where the ships dock. It cost us about 25$ by cab to get to the Nuevo area from the Hotel Zone. The beaches are beautiful in the all inclusive (Nuevo) area.

There are lots of nice things to do in P.V....good tours of the jungle area, mountain tours, zip lining, old city walking tours, shopping areas downtown etc.

La Jolla De Mismaloya has day passes for $77. I haven't visited there first-hand, but some friends who were staying in Akumal wanted to spend a day at a resort in PV, so they purchased a day pass there. You may want to check it out. I don't know how far it is from the cruise ships, but it may be an option.

I have stayed in Nuevo Vallarta (at the Grand Velas...WOW!), but that is about a 30-minute cab ride.

You will love the PV area!

Thanks a lot guys. I knew about the one in Mismaloya and it's really nice, but it's a long way south from the cruise ship port. The other one is even further. I had heard that there was one closer to the port, but I haven't been able to find it yet.

Archived