any tips for the brillance

i was curios about the food the service the kids activities and what all there is to do on the ship

Willie, The food is great! Especially in Chops & Portifinos. They are the specialty restaurants. Chops is a steakhouse and Portofinos is a Italian restaurant. Reservations are required and there is an additional charge also. I believe it is $20/pp but well worth it. The service I found to be outstanding all over the ship. Every crew member I encountered was happy to help you out any way he/she could. I don't know anything about the kid activities as I have grown children. There is plenty to do on the ship too! Every evening, the cabin steward will leave a copy of the onboard newpaper the Compass in your cabin for the activities scheduled for the next day. It makes great reading to plan the following day. When are you booked for and for what itinerary? Have a reat cruise.

Archived