Hawaiian Air

NANCYR2

We have flown to Hawaii many times and by far the best airline is Hawaiian! The service is impeccable, and we have always arrived in Hawaii early--if you can believe that! I especially love their Hawaiian themed meals and the Hawaiian tourist films they show. It really puts you in the mood for Hawaii

Agree with the other posters...pleasant service if you can make your other flights work to connect with HA. Somewhat limited in number of flights per day, but you start feeling "aloha" from the moment you board.

Connecting in San Diego is a great way to go as well, as SD airport is so close to downtown that if you had an overnight or even 6 hours on the ground, you could spend a bit of time in SD on your way there or back.

I live in Hawaii and if I have my choice on who I travel with out of the state, it would be with Hawaiian. They have pretty good service and have been in the top 3 with on-time arrivals the past 5 years! :D

Archived