Typical airfare to San Juan

Some of the websites have deal trackers that notify if flights prices go down. You put in the price you want to pay and then you will be notified when that price is reached.

I used it a few months ago on a land based vacation to Nassau, Bahamas. Saved about $500.00 on flight and hotel.

I booked Boston to San Juan in March and it was $300/rt with all taxes and fees. At the time it was less expensive for me to fly to San Juan than it was to Florida!

Same with us, Rownd trip from California less than $300 pp, would have cost more to fly to Florida.

I booked Boston to San Juan in March and it was $300/rt with all taxes and fees. At the time it was less expensive for me to fly to San Juan than it was to Florida!

Im paying $260 r/t from Ohio..again much cheaper than flying to Miami, at the time I booked.

The true cost can never be measured until you actually go through the departure process in San Juan. :eek: :eek: ;)

I have done it a few times and while its not enjoyable..none really are. I prefer to stay a few days post cruise to soak in the sights. This will also save $$ and give you more flexibility on flight choices.

We looked at flying from Houston to San Juan. The problem was that all direct flights got in late afternoon and would be cutting it close to make a cruise departure. It was cheaper (75pp) for us to fly into Fort Lauderdale with a direct flight and arrive before 11am.

I just bought airfare for my family $270 per person flying out of St. Louis. For weeks I couldn't find anything below $348. Yesterday American changed some flight and I jumped at the $270 flights. By yesterday afternoon my same flights were up to $366.

Archived