Electronic Documents

cf32521

I just printed my e-documents. I noticed there was no form to complete for the Sail & Sign account. On the last cruise we had that form completed with our credit card information when we got to the terminal. The form is still mentioned in the "Essentials to Know" brochure but I didn't see the form. Are these completed on-site now? I would think that would slow things down at the terminal.

I do have the funpass completed. I was referring to the small form that you need to complete with your credit card number on it. The people at the terminal keep the card when they issue the sail & sign card.

I have a question about e-docs as well. When I pull up the page that says to view e-docs, all I get is the cruise summary as well as a Things to Know section. You can click on each of the things to know before you go, are those my e-docs? When I click on the work VIEW beside our names, it doesn't take me to another page. I am sure this is a simple thing that I am trying to confuse! I have cruised before but always with paper documents. Thanks!

bb, if you click on view documents and then "e-docs", you should get to them. At one point you have to choose paper or e-docs. After you choose, it will take you to your documents. It took me several tries, but eventually my dense head got with the program. Good luck.

Perhaps you can call Carnival or your TA to walk you through it.

Someone posted what to do and on what page but I did not save it.

Fred

We just got back from the Inspiration on 7/2 and had the e-docs. You do not need to print out all 10 pages. All you need to print is Page 1-the Booking Summary Page, Page 5-the Sail & Sign Account/Cruise Ticket Page and Page 10-the Luggage Tags. The lady checking us in at VIP said everyone prints all 10 pages but you only need the ones I mentioned.

We just got back from the Inspiration on 7/2 and had the e-docs. You do not need to print out all 10 pages. All you need to print is Page 1-the Booking Summary Page, Page 5-the Sail & Sign Account/Cruise Ticket Page and Page 10-the Luggage Tags. The lady checking us in at VIP said everyone prints all 10 pages but you only need the ones I mentioned.

Good info thanks !!! I guess we can print them all out because of the phone numbers etc., but only need to pull out those 3 pages at the terminal.

Thanks Again.

Fred

I'm the original poster of this message and fiinally found out what my problem was. We use the Mozilla Thunderbird browser at work. I shut off my popup blocker but it still wouldn't bring up the documents. Then I switched to Internet Explorer and it worked! Hope this will help others who might have a problem. Thanks everybody!

Archived