AE Penthouse, 3rd person on Jewel & POH?

GVcruiser

A Norwegian cruise person told me that a 3rd person cannot be booked in AE penthouses on the Pride of Hawaii/Jade. We want one because of the extra space. We are a couple traveling with our 17 year old daughter. We will also be traveling with a couple who is going to book a mini-suite. We are wondering if it would be feasible to book our daughter with them in their mini-suite, but actually have her sleep on a couch, even if it doesn't pull out, in our AE penthouse. Does anyone have any comments on whether they think this is feasible? What are the couches like in the AE penthouses? Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated.

Unfortunately, this is the case. We are bringing our 16 year old too. You have to either get a AG/AF mini suite or go up to the suites AB/A3/A1...or drop down to the non-suite cabins, which all those categories seem to take 3 or more.

Did you know, if you book and AE suite or above...an inside room on the same floor is 1/2 price...Most of the agent's have no idea what you're taking about. When I made my reservation..I had the NCL brochure handy...gave the agent the page # and low and behold the discount was available.

Did you know, if you book and AE suite or above...an inside room on the same floor is 1/2 price...Most of the agent's have no idea what you're taking about. When I made my reservation..I had the NCL brochure handy...gave the agent the page # and low and behold the discount was available.

This is fine if there are two other people besides the couple, but the poster is only bringing their 17yr old son with them. He couldnt stay by himself across the hall and they would have to pay for two anyway. Best that they consider an AF or an AB.

We can't book an AE when our kids are going with us. On the Pearl we ended up with an AF, which is fine. I do wish there was a step between AF and AB for families. The price jump was $3800 to $7900 from AF to AB. That's a little steep! :)

We can't book an AE when our kids are going with us. On the Pearl we ended up with an AF, which is fine. I do wish there was a step between AF and AB for families. The price jump was $3800 to $7900 from AF to AB. That's a little steep! :)

But...the AB has butler, concierge and an extra bedroom.

Archived