Fridge?

denisegold

Sailing on the Majesty (out of Boston) next month. Do the rooms (caribbean deck) have small fridges?

Also, what's the deal with bringing bottled water on board? I want to pack a 12 pack of spring water in each suit case. (I don't care about alcohol, just want plenty of water) Are any beverages included?

TIA

I'm sorry, there's no small refrigerators in those cabins.

If you were in a Suite, the answer would be yes.

All Suites on NCL ships have small refrigerators.

The only NCL ships that have refrigerators in every Cabin are:

Pride of Aloha, Sun, Star, Dawn, Pride of America, Jewel, Pride of Hawaii/Jade, Pearl, and Gem.

That leaves the Crown, Dream, Majesty, and Spirit using ice buckets. The Crown leaves NCL service this October, it appears the Dream will leave NCL service next October. The Majesty should leave NCL service by 2010. Which means, in just a few more years, the Spirit will be the only NCL ship without small refrigerators in every cabin.

I believe all of the superior oceanview cabins have a small fridge.

Included beverages are juices at breakfast, coffee anytime, espresso/cappucino in the dining rooms (YUM), and I believe iced tea and water.

I always bring a 12-pack of spring water -- tape it up with clear packing tape, slap a luggage tag on it, and they'll deliver it to our stateroom. Also do the same with a 12-pack of diet pepsi (yes, I'm addicted, and they only sell coke products :cool: ).

Enjoy your cruise on the Majesty to BDA! She's a great little ship with a fantastic crew!

Why bother to lug around your bottled water? The tap water aboard any ship is as clean if not cleaner than any bottled water. A ship's reverse osmossis filtering system works as well as the bottling company.

I read recently many cities are banning small plastic bottled water for environmental reasons. Cities spend a huge amount of funds providing tap water to your homes.

Archived