If you were next in line after Bob...

DKMDE

I think everyone who agrees should swamp the customer relations office with letters and faxes stating the need, want and/or market for an adults only area. I hear they used to have the topless area and am quite disappointed they dont still have an area like this.

Send a lil snail mail or fax them----let's all let them hear our voices---spread the word---make it happen!!

:D

From what I have read I would not want one price drinks included cruises. We would have drunks all week long more overboards. We don't need it. Guest would drink more if they didn't have to pay for it. This is just my thought

Mike

what thread are we on now, again:confused: oh yeah, UB. he's gone according to the corporate website. wonder how that'll affect CCL, if at all.

maybe the new guy will institute a 2fers policy on limited days for limited times.party0011.gifparty0016.gif

How about 3 buckets for a dollar?:D

From what I have read I would not want one price drinks included cruises. We would have drunks all week long more overboards. We don't need it. Guest would drink more if they didn't have to pay for it. This is just my thought

Mike

i never really understood this position. i do my fair share of drinking and have never had the urge to jump overboard.:confused:

i have had the urge to lay down and take many advil, but not to jump.

if someone is going to jump, they are going to jump. you can't blame the drink.

I think the new guy owes me a cheap suitcase...:p

oh FTLOG, man! you have got to let this go:D :p. i'm bringing a suitcase for you (when we meet). a gift from me to you. i'll buy it brand spankin' new. then, will you let it go? [rhetorical. of course, you won't.] ;)

but, i thought you were packing that suitcase in the another suitcase so princess cld p/u the tab? you crack me up, dood.

but, i thought you were packing that suitcase in the another suitcase so princess cld p/u the tab? you crack me up, dood.

Who says I am not? Who says I am not going to still nail Carnival directly for it? Who says I won't send it with someone else to get reimbursed, they probably have my file flagged thanks to some worthless water lillies who think I am committing some kind of fraud - no fraud, they destroyed it, contract says they are liable for $50, I am going to get the $35 that it cost me ;)

Who says I am not? Who says I am not going to still nail Carnival directly for it? Who says I won't send it with someone else to get reimbursed, they probably have my file flagged thanks to some worthless water lillies who think I am committing some kind of fraud - no fraud, they destroyed it, contract says they are liable for $50, I am going to get the $35 that it cost me ;)

just don't forget to file b/4 you leave the terminal, dear.;)

One little thing I would change - make sunburn relief products available in the gift shop! I was very surprised to find that they weren't selling them on the Miracle last year. We were able to pick some up in port the next day, but it was something of a painful night....

Archived