No Coke, Only Pepsi to bring on-board? - NCL Spirit

amseco

Not sure what you're asking about - carry-on packs?

I can tell you that onboard the Spirit (and any other NCL ship), they serve Coke products. If you prefer Pepsi, you need to bring your own.

I meant if i wanted to bring my own coke.

I heard someone say that NCL doesnt anyone to bring Coke on board because they serve Coke Products. :confused:

They only allow Pepsi.

Is that true?

Thats what i heard from one of the members on CruiseCritics.

I guess that was wrong :)

Thanks for all your help.

And, do you recommend bringing coke on-board? I heard its $60 for a soda card :eek:

Thats what i heard from one of the members on CruiseCritics.

I guess that was wrong :)

Thanks for all your help.

And, do you recommend bringing coke on-board? I heard its $60 for a soda card :eek:

You don't have to bring your own soda onboard or buy the soda card. You could buy your sodas a can at a time for approximately $2.00. along with the 12 oz. can you'll get a glass with ice. :)

If you just drink one can a day, you'll only spend $14 for sodas on a seven day cruise. If two cans a day, just $28 for sodas on a seven day cruise. ;)

Soda cards should only be bought by those who drink sodas in large quantities. :rolleyes:

Never-the-less, you can bring your own sodas aboard if you desire. On ships that have cabins with refrigerators in every cabin, you could keep them cold. On ships that don't have refrigerators in every cabin, the cans of soda will get hot. Ice from the ice buckets in your cabin placed into a glass will help make the sodas you drink in your cabin palatible, but the ice will do you no good away from your cabin.

If the price for the soda card is too much, bring some sodas aboard to drink while in your cabin, and buy sodas by the can when you're out and about on the ship is proably the best solution.

Yes, you can bring coke products on board and I encourage you to do so i it is convenient. My husband and I just returned from an 8-day on the Spirit. Against all the advice given here on the CC board, we purchased soda cards (they're now over $8 a day -- a huge increase from our last NCL cruise 2 years ago). We purchased the soda card because we had done so on our last cruise and it was easy to use -- not so on this cruise. Getting a soda was always a huge ordeal. If you go to a bar, you were visibly ignored as they were much more interested in selling alcoholic beverages. We always had to wait. We were told by several servers on deck they would not get us our soda -- they only served alocholic beverages. When we did get a soda, it was, at best, the equivalent to 1/2 a can. We had to continually return which is a huge hassle. At one of our ports, we had enough of being ignored and not being provided adequate quantities and purchased die coke at a local store -- we had no issues with bringing it on board. I feel so ripped off and did not appreciate the fact that no one wanted to serve you because they did not view you as generating additional revenue.

Archived