Kid's seapass...can we put a preset limit on them?

Hot4acruise

Hi,

I was wondering if we could put a preset limit on our kids seapass? If not, is there a seperate card we can buy with a set amount? Also can the seapass be used in the gameroom on the Dawn.We don't want the kids asking for money every 5 minutes but we don't want the little suckers to bankrupt us either. :)

Thank you very much!

I was told the kids' card is either active or non-active. Never mentioned a pre-set limit option. I was also told that the video arcade is cash/tokens, not the card. My kids are 10, 12 and 17, and we are going on the Majesty in August (the info I just gave was from someone who just went on the Majesty) but I already know for sure I will have my 3 kids' card de-activated. A pre-set limit would be a great option, though.

All or nothing, like the others pointed out. My kids have to ask before they charge with their key card. They always save their money so they do have some to spend. They have to clear anything over a few dollars with me. Then at the end of the cruise they settle up with me in cash. :)

All or nothing seapass.No cash. Maybe a prepaid visa? Our daughter wants EVERYTHING she sees. She doesn't get it but she asks over and over again. Sweet kid, just extremely high maintenance. Gotta be an easier way.

I think everything on board has to go on your account. I hope I'm wrong and someone will correct me. We all spend more money that way. Maybe she can take a set amount of cash that you keep in your cabin, then when she buys something, automatically go take that amount in cash from her stash. Then she'll see what she has left to work with. :)

Archived