Lido deck on Conquest, Freedom, Liberty, Glory, Valor

longtrip

Longtrip-

Unfortunately, I can't speak to those exact rooms, but I can tell you we had 9267 recently and LOVED it. It was so nice to be near the elevators (surprisingly we didn't have any noise to speak of there), close to the pool, the buffet, and everything else. It was the perfect cabin for us and we would stay in it again, in a heartbeat! I think the Lido deck is prime location for a room, but again, I haven't stayed in the ones you mentioned so someone else might be able to give you more valuable input.

Happy Cruising to you!

Longtrip-

Unfortunately, I can't speak to those exact rooms, but I can tell you we had 9267 recently and LOVED it. It was so nice to be near the elevators (surprisingly we didn't have any noise to speak of there), close to the pool, the buffet, and everything else. It was the perfect cabin for us and we would stay in it again, in a heartbeat! I think the Lido deck is prime location for a room, but again, I haven't stayed in the ones you mentioned so someone else might be able to give you more valuable input.

Happy Cruising to you!

Thanks for your response. Did you experience very much boat movement that high up? I actually booked one of the rooms I mentioned on a 49 day cruise from Florida to California around South American. The ship for this cruise is now being built, the Splendor. On the Splendor, the rooms on the Lido deck have been raised to the Panomara deck (Deck 10) up one from the other similiar carnival ships.

Thanks,

Bob

We were in Lido - Cabin 9277 (balcony) on Liberty last month and loved it! No noise, close to pool, etc., and was so handy for a quick trip to the room. I was apprehensive to be on Lido Deck, but will certainly choose it in the future.

Pam in KY

Thanks for your response. Did you experience very much boat movement that high up? I actually booked one of the rooms I mentioned on a 49 day cruise from Florida to California around South American. The ship for this cruise is now being built, the Splendor. On the Splendor, the rooms on the Lido deck have been raised to the Panomara deck (Deck 10) up one from the other similiar carnival ships.

Thanks,

Bob

I was on deck 8 on the spirit in April, cabin 8265 but we normally sail on the Main deck on this type of ship. You can definiately feel more movement from the higher decks, especially Deck 8.

Fred

Archived