Dining on Bermuda

billpitcher

Hi, folks.

While in Bermuda in two weeks for our first cruise, I'm hoping to sample the local flavor at least once. Can anyone recommend restaurants within walking distance of the St. Georges pier?

Also, I've heard about the lunchtime discount voucher from NCL. I'm eager to hear if any of you had luck using it at a place you'd recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, folks.

While in Bermuda in two weeks for our first cruise, I'm hoping to sample the local flavor at least once. Can anyone recommend restaurants within walking distance of the St. Georges pier?

Also, I've heard about the lunchtime discount voucher from NCL. I'm eager to hear if any of you had luck using it at a place you'd recommend.

Thanks in advance.

If you want to have a very nice dinner I suggest the Carriage House.It is easy to find and most of the places to eat are within walking distance of the pier.You could also try ther White Horse Tavern for lunch. I can't help you with vouchers as we only go and stay there.Enjoy.

I can’t give you a recommendation on a restaurant in St. Georges, but my wife & I had dinner in Hamilton at the Barracuda Grill (http://www.barracuda-grill.com), which was superb. In fact, we both agreed that is was one of our best meals ever and I couldn’t imagine not going back the next time we are in Bermuda. We both had a scallop appetizer, spinach salad, crab cakes, & split a chocolate desert (yeah we pigged out). My mouth is watering just remembering it. Oh yeah, they make a killer martini as well & are walking distance from the ship. It’s not cheap but worth every penny. Have fun in Bermuda and treat yourself to a nice meal on shore, we highly recommend it!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived