Chubbas....where Are You?

Hi Alan

Ive been looking everywhere for you :D Thanks for the coupons, I did indeed pick them up from the pool bar and had my first lava flow while I was there.

Loved the Navigator, the staff, the food, the quizzes, the shows, the lava flows etc etc etc oh yeah and more lava flows. Had a really good time depsite a "few" niggles but nothing that ruined that first cruise experience. We are backing out of our next cruise on the Independence, mainly to avoid the dreaded bay of biscay next year. We had quite a rough crossing and my DH was very very sick. Might change to Celebrity, Arctic Circle.

I read your review last night from when you got back, sounds like you had a great time. Wish we were on you cruise :) . Great to hear from you and thanks again for the coupons.

Chubbas XX

Hi Alan

Ive been looking everywhere for you :D Thanks for the coupons, I did indeed pick them up from the pool bar and had my first lava flow while I was there.

Loved the Navigator, the staff, the food, the quizzes, the shows, the lava flows etc etc etc oh yeah and more lava flows. Had a really good time depsite a "few" niggles but nothing that ruined that first cruise experience. We are backing out of our next cruise on the Independence, mainly to avoid the dreaded bay of biscay next year. We had quite a rough crossing and my DH was very very sick. Might change to Celebrity, Arctic Circle.

I read your review last night from when you got back, sounds like you had a great time. Wish we were on you cruise :) . Great to hear from you and thanks again for the coupons.

Chubbas XX

Chubbas

I'm SO glad your first cruising experience was positive. By the sound of things, you may have had a few negative issues to deal with. I really be lieve that RCI need to address the kids issue sooner rather than later.

Anyway, I hope that you will continue to cruise in future!

Best regards,

Alan

PS I hope that Majiek didn't reveal that he gave me a free Rum & Coke after I left his tip with your envelope.

Archived