Rasul on the Sapphire?

twnkltoz

Has anyone done the Arabian Cleansing Ritual on the Sapphire? I've read some old threads on here on different ships, and my DH has booked it for us for our August cruise. At first I thought, "Wow, that sounds...advanced." The more I read about it though, the more fun it sounds! the price we were charged was $190...does that include a pass to the thermal suite? IS there a thermal suite?

My DH and I did the treatment on the Emerald in June. It was absolutely wonderful. We bought the Thermal Spa package for the week and due to the port extensive cruise we only used it twice. On the second to last day they offered us the treatment free. You basically have a large bathroom with it's own wet sauna and shower to yourselves for an hour. Apply an exfoliating scrub all over. Sit in sauna for a little while, rinse off and apply green mud mask to body. (I suggest towel drying off before applying mud or it just slides off.) Sit again. Rinse and then shower. My skin was glowing afterwards and felt wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone toward the end of the cruise to really cleanse and hydrate your skin.

We paid $160 as a couple for the Thermal Spa. (Not sure I would ever do it again. Great for folks with sinus problems, though) I asked how much the treatment normally costs and they said $85. The price you said sounds like a lot more than on the Emerald which is brand new.

Archived