Beer - Reduced Alcohol???

[quote name='Caliber1']Hey ya'll, almost happy hour. :p :D[/quote]

Yep, just finished baggin' up some tree limbs that Thursday afternoon's 2 minute wind storm blew down. Gonna shower and get something to throw on the grill! Then it's deck time!:D

However, I like your way of thinking Heatheranne!;)

[quote name='obx_fintoo']I like your way of thinking Heatheranne!;)[/quote]

Thanks -- Mama didn't raise no fool! :rolleyes:

Congrats on the 9/2 booking -- i just loved the Celebration when Ashley & i went, & we can't wait until next January when we get to go again!

On-topic ... did anyone ever confirm whether or not there's any difference between, say, Bass on-board & Bass on-land? DH says "enquiring minds want to know" :cool:

[quote name='obx_fintoo']Yep, just finished baggin' up some tree limbs that Thursday afternoon's 2 minute wind storm blew down. Gonna shower and get something to throw on the grill! Then it's deck time!:D

However, I like your way of thinking Heatheranne!;)[/quote]

Thinkin the same thing, some nice ribeyes maybe. Pools right around 90 so I'll mow a little and then it's pool time.

[quote name='heatheranne']that's ok -- i'll have a Stella for ya! ;)[/quote]

Gee, thanks. They have it on tap at Ruby's now. Not that I ever stop there. :p

[quote name='heatheranne']On-topic ... did anyone ever confirm whether or not there's any difference between, say, Bass on-board & Bass on-land? DH says "enquiring minds want to know" :cool:[/quote]

Not positive, but pretty sure there is no difference. The Coors light seemed the same, and I sampled a lot of them. :eek: :D

[quote name='Caliber1']They have it on tap at Ruby's now. Not that I ever stop there. :p[/quote]

Stella seems to be rather trendy right now ... not sure why ... it's showing up everywhere all of a sudden (not that there's anything [I]wrong[/I] with that! :D )

[quote name='Caliber1']Not positive, but pretty sure there is no difference. The Coors light seemed the same, and I sampled a lot of them. [/quote]

well, that's a relief! lol :p

[quote name='heatheranne']Stella seems to be rather trendy right now ... not sure why ... it's showing up everywhere all of a sudden (not that there's anything [I]wrong[/I] with that! :D )

well, that's a relief! lol :p[/quote]

Yeah, it's not too bad. Not something I'd drink every day. Have you tried Abita Turbodog. Pretty thick like Guiness, but I like it much better. Again, not something one would drink every day.

DH picky is he. LOL :D

[quote name='Caliber1']Yeah, it's not too bad. Not something I'd drink every day. Have you tried Abita Turbodog. Pretty thick like Guiness, but I like it much better. Again, not something one would drink every day.

DH picky is he. LOL :D[/quote]

Abita makes a couple tasty beers ... have you tried any of the Belgian "live" beers? mmm :)

DH drinks Bass pretty much exclusively ... picky [B][I]and[/I] [/B]set in His ways! :rolleyes:

[quote name='heatheranne']Abita makes a couple tasty beers ... have you tried any of the Belgian "live" beers? mmm :)

DH drinks Bass pretty much exclusively ... picky [B][I]and[/I] [/B]set in His ways! :rolleyes:[/quote]

Nope.

Pretty picky myself, set in my ways too. :p

[quote name='Caliber1']Yeah, it's not too bad. Not something I'd drink every day. Have you tried Abita Turbodog. Pretty thick like Guiness, but I like it much better. Again, not something one would drink every day.

Guiness...reminds me of taking a spoon full of folgers crystals and eating them.:cool:

Fintoo got the cruise booked huh...not sure I like her anymore.:p

[quote name='livtojump']Guiness...reminds me of taking a spoon full of folgers crystals and eating them.:cool:

Fintoo got the cruise booked huh...not sure I like her anymore.:p[/quote]

Yeah, I don't like Guiness, but Turbodog isn't bad.

Jealous?? :rolleyes:

[quote name='Caliber1']Yeah, I don't like Guiness, but Turbodog isn't bad.

Jealous?? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Never had that one...

Ummm...YEAH.:p

[quote name='livtojump']Guiness...reminds me of taking a spoon full of folgers crystals and eating them.

Fintoo got the cruise booked huh...not sure I like her anymore.:p[/quote]

Well, I was going to be all hurt and sulky, but then I see from your Guiness statement that your taste is lacking, so I'll let it slide!:p

You know you don't mean that anyway!;)

Turbodog is ok. I like their Purple Haze. It's kinda like a summer brew, so you picky people would probablly not like it!

Oh, and.... [B][SIZE=3]Good morning, y'all!:D [/SIZE][/B]

Why of course. Got the yard mowed with the help of several beers. Pool was down to 87. :eek:

well, i shld really have "excepted" you out of that statement, seein' how you are a professional, and all...:p

84-85 wld be better. what's the eek? too warm or too cold? isn't there a thingy that can actually reverse the temp to cool it down?

...I see from your Guiness statement that your taste is lacking, so I'll let it slide!:p

You know you don't mean that anyway!;)

Correct...I have no taste...or class...I'm a boob :D

Archived