Beer - Reduced Alcohol???

[quote name='GoinCruisin']I took a quiz yesterday that said I was 75% evil, and one that said I had a 40% chance I'm going to hell :(

[URL]http://www.blogthings.com/howevilareyouquiz/[/URL]

[URL]http://www.blogthings.com/howsinfulareyouquiz[/URL]

It's not looking good for Lucy :eek:[/quote]

Ha! i don't even know if i'd want to know where i wld fall on a quiz like that, LOL. depends on the day, i suppose.:D

[quote name='GoinCruisin']I took a quiz yesterday that said I was 75% evil, and one that said I had a 40% chance I'm going to hell :(

[URL]http://www.blogthings.com/howevilareyouquiz/[/URL]

[URL]http://www.blogthings.com/howsinfulareyouquiz[/URL]

It's not looking good for Lucy :eek:[/quote]

Only 58% and 26% for me. Told you I was a Saint.:eek: :p

[quote name='Caliber1']Only 58% and 26% for me. Told you I was a Saint.:eek: :p[/quote]

Oh PLEASE!! You fibbed on the quiz :p LOL!!

You are still more than 50% evil... they kicked you out of Saint school, but we're happy to have ya :p

[quote name='GoinCruisin']Oh PLEASE!! You fibbed on the quiz :p LOL!!

You are still more than 50% evil... they kicked you out of Saint school, but we're happy to have ya :p[/quote]

If you only knew, Hehehehehe. :cool:

[quote name='Caliber1']Yeah, the poster seems a tad discolored too. :eek: :D Get my meaning.[/quote]

Yep...I do ;)

[QUOTE]I took a quiz yesterday that said I was 75% evil, and one that said I had a 40% chance I'm going to hell :(
[/QUOTE]

...and this surprises you how? :p

[quote name='truecruiser']ewww, only 28% evil (didn't do the hell thingy, yet), but it said that it is hidden well and in some cases can be the most dangerous type of evil.:eek: sheesh, i think i just became afraid of myself, LMAO.:D[/quote]

Take it again and be truthful this time. :rolleyes:

Be afraid, be very afraid. :cool:

[quote name='truecruiser']ewww, only 28% evil (didn't do the hell thingy, yet), but it said that it is hidden well and in some cases can be the most dangerous type of evil.:eek: sheesh, i think i just became afraid of myself, LMAO.:D[/quote]

LOL!!

See, I just don't get it... I didn't do any of the really evil things on there... but many of those things, I think everyone has done, they are just lying to themselves :p

[COLOR=black][B]You Are 72% Evil [/B][/COLOR][IMG]http://images.blogthings.com/howevilareyouquiz/evil-4.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=#000000]You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot. [/COLOR]

[quote name='GoinCruisin']Sorry, I'm not here to leave a PSA... I'm just here to say hey to Heatheranne, who I haven't seen in AGES!!! Hey girl! How the heck are you! I guess I need to check the CBG site, Ihaven't in a while! Miss ya

Now, about those beers... line them up and keep them coming [/quote]

Back at ya ... very busy year we've been having ... how you been? :D

OK, i'm only 52% evil, & according to the results, haven't fully "mastered the dark arts" ... heh ... ask my ex! :eek:

But i've got a [B][COLOR=red]63%[/COLOR][/B] chance of going to H3ll :D thanks to a bushelful of pride :cool:

Someone pass me a beer ... :rolleyes:

[quote name='heatheranne']Back at ya ... very busy year we've been having ... how you been? :D

OK, i'm only 52% evil, & according to the results, haven't fully "mastered the dark arts" ... heh ... ask my ex! :eek:

But i've got a [B][COLOR=red]63%[/COLOR][/B] chance of going to H3ll :D thanks to a bushelful of pride :cool:

Someone pass me a beer ... :rolleyes:[/quote]

Staying busy... ready to cruise... getting together with a bunch of friends and CC'ers in a couple weeks in KC... other than that, counting the days til October!!!!!

63%? You are clearly the winner!!! LOL!! Too funny...

[quote name='heatheranne']Back at ya ... very busy year we've been having ... how you been? :D

OK, i'm only 52% evil, & according to the results, haven't fully "mastered the dark arts" ... heh ... ask my ex!

Someone pass me a beer ... :rolleyes:[/quote]

Hiya doll, how's things? 63% huh, aren't I the innocent angelic one today. :D

Did you do it again like I told you? Me thinks someone was fibbin. :cool: :D Almost time for alcohol level increase.

it's 2:20 p.m. for pete's sake. don't even tell me mr. beer:30 is already gone. what a life.:rolleyes: :p

and, no. i had some stuff to do, so i didn't re-take it, and haven't yet taken the other. you really want to know if i'm evil and will be travelin' south, doncha?:D

You Are 36% Evil

Chance You'll Go to Hell: 46%

I'm thinkin someone else wasn't bein truthful.

That's a little better.

Have you ever shot a gun and liked it? Dumbest question I've ever read.:cool:

29% chance i'm goin' south. i'm surprised at that actually, considering the questions were not what i wld have expected them to be. they were pretty normal questions, LOL. in other words, i expected a 90.

i think the fact that i have no desire to be a movie star w/ fans fawning all over me helped the score.:p :D i won't say on here what i think hurt the score.:eek: :cool: :D

That's a little better.

well, that question was in the other test. not the one i just said had pretty normal questions.

29% chance i'm goin' south. i'm surprised at that actually, considering the questions were not what i wld have expected them to be. they were pretty normal questions, LOL. in other words, i expected a 90.

i think the fact that i have no desire to be a movie star w/ fans fawning all over me helped the score.:p :D i won't say on here what i think hurt the score.:eek: :cool: :D

C'mon, you can tell us. We wouldn't tell a soul, and we surely wouldn't laugh about it.

Why on earth would you think that? It's me we're talking about here :D

I agree...that was stupid.:rolleyes:

Archived