Beer - Reduced Alcohol???

maybe he went to get measured for his tux so he cld put the order in w/ formalities and have first dibs on choice of murse:confused: :p

That was not funny.:cool:

I guess someone got too happy at happy hour last night and is still taking his nappy nap.

I'm touched that ya'll miss me so much. It was a loooong night. :eek: ;) 4 beers at Gators, 4 at Kelly's, several $1 drafts at Sunset grill.

I'm ready for any drink of the day right now. TGIF

You get yours in a plastic cup.:p

My Drinks of the Day always come in plastic cups! Now I know why! LOL

Well since Jess is here, I'm leaving!:rolleyes:

jk about the reason, but.......

I'm outta here for real! Happy Weekend y'all!!:D

WTH?!? No fair!!!:cool:

LMAO...didn't you say things were worse now that your boss left? good w'end to you (we are supposed to have cruddy weather here, hope you don't).

BTW, did you see my comment to you on the dress thread? you need to get a personal trainer. not doin' it right, apparently.:p

Any recommendations.:p

I'm touched that ya'll miss me so much. It was a loooong night. :eek: ;) 4 beers at Gators, 4 at Kelly's, several $1 drafts at Sunset grill.

Bout time. Need me to get Letesha to bring you a cup o joe?

WTH?!? No fair!!!

And I will be following shortly.:D

Any recommendations.:p

Bout time. Need me to get Letesha to bring you a cup o joe?

And I will be following shortly.:D

lemme think:p ;)

i can only imagine what letesha looks like:eek:

all you party animals better check in this w'end if it's a blah, rainy w'ened, b/c i'll be havin cabin fever.

Yeah, thanks to you, like an idiot, I googled it.:cool:

I actually worked this morning. Physical stuff, sweating and all. Gott cut that out.:rolleyes:

Come on....wouldn't you like to have that bring you coffee in bed everymorning? :p

I hate when that happens.

Jess ... you don't have a twin brother by any chance, do you?

Saw an absolute dead ringer for you, on a Harley no less (not savvy enough to be able to tell you what model or anything), in traffic yesterday. If i hadn't been absolutely certain you were enjoying Happy Hour somewhere down there, i'd have thought for sure it was you! :cool:

Jess ... you don't have a twin brother by any chance, do you?

Saw an absolute dead ringer for you, on a Harley no less (not savvy enough to be able to tell you what model or anything), in traffic yesterday. If i hadn't been absolutely certain you were enjoying Happy Hour somewhere down there, i'd have thought for sure it was you! :cool:

That's a scarey thought.:eek: Nope, just one of me is enough. Broke the mold and all that.:D Speaking of Happy Hour, looky what time it is. :D

There's no way that other guy is as good looking as me.

Errbody have too many reduced alcohol beers last night?

not me. tonight's the night for me, and i'm starting early (in about 2hrs :D). weather is holding out. so glad, b/c i like to be out and about in the summer. :p

DH just came home w/ miller chill and cracked one open. i think it tastes salty. gonna save my bloating for my ultras 2 hrs for now, and pass on that miller chill.:p

not me. tonight's the night for me, and i'm starting early (in about 2hrs :D). weather is holding out. so glad, b/c i like to be out and about in the summer.

DH just came home w/ miller chill and cracked one open. i think it tastes salty. gonna save my bloating for my ultras 2 hrs for now, and pass on that miller chill.:p

What tastes salty? :eek: :p I didn't even have one at lunch, I'm bein a good boy. :D In about a half hour that will be over.

What tastes salty? :eek: :p I didn't even have one at lunch, I'm bein a good boy. :D In about a half hour that will be over.

he didn't think it tasted salty though. just cld taste the lime. obx said she liked it, i think. i didn't really care for it. you haven't tried it yet, right?

he didn't think it tasted salty though. just cld taste the lime. obx said she liked it, i think. i didn't really care for it. you haven't tried it yet, right?

Nope, can't drink Miller products. Well, I choose not to, how's that. If Lyn had one I would taste it, but I wouldn't buy one. I don't care what the alcohol content was. :D

Archived