Beer - Reduced Alcohol???

Oh bite me :p Actually I work hard every day LOL...but as usual when folks have a deadline to meet they screw around until the last minute...which means I generally have to stay late too.:rolleyes:

Tips won't be necessary. If Jr. wants to cruise then his mother can take him or he can wait until he can afford it himself...thankyouverymuch.

you keep saying that, but i still don't believe you.:p i bet you spoil him rotten already.

isn't it so irritating when peeps drag their azz, then expect others to jump at the 11th hr when they're finally ready to it in gear?:rolleyes: sounds to me, like a good argument for self defense.:p

Haven't tried the Purple Haze yet, haven't even seen it around here. Prolly in O-town, but not out here.
Yep, I've seen it in Publix. I was going to try it, but my son's friend said it was nasty. But then, he likes Guiness and Bare Knuckle, so what does he know?? :eek: YUCK. I'm a Blue Moon kind of girl myself, and I'll take a Dirty Ho any day of the week. :D

Now...it's beer:30...:D

Runnin a little behind were ya?

Yep, I've seen it in Publix. I was going to try it, but my son's friend said it was nasty. But then, he likes Guiness and Bare Knuckle, so what does he know?? :eek: YUCK. I'm a Blue Moon kind of girl myself, and I'll take a Dirty Ho any day of the week. :D

Where in O-town are you. My shop is on the west side of Winter Garden. Blue Moon appears to be gaining popularity out this way.

And Fintoo was saying I lacked taste...:p

The Dirty Ho comment may garner some negative responses...

Well, it is questionable!;)

And who doesn't like a Dirty Ho now and then!:D

Morning y'all! I have tons of work to do today, so I'll check back at lunch to see all I missed. If the smoking rants continue, should be an interesting morning!:eek:

No, I get more work done when I don't have to babysit the guys and answer phones all day. :cool: Also gives me an excuse to stop for beers on the way home.

I know what you mean. I can get more done in less time when I work from home.

You need an excuse?

Fintoo...questionable?

TC - I responded.

i just need some extra kid free time.:rolleyes: :D

speaking of kid free...

One of the neighbors a few houses down babysits. One of the mom's is preggo again. I made a remark about rubbers and depo provera which didn't go over well :rolleyes: (comment was not supposed to be heard LOL...talk about bionic hearing:eek: )

speaking of kid free...

One of the neighbors a few houses down babysits. One of the mom's is preggo again. I made a remark about rubbers and depo provera which didn't go over well :rolleyes: (comment was not supposed to be heard LOL...talk about bionic hearing:eek: )

LOL. i just hate that bionic hearing:rolleyes: :cool: been caught in that trap me-self at times.

Jess...you wearin womens clothing? :p

WTH?? :confused:

speaking of kid free...

Amateur, it goes like this. "Have you figured out what's causing this yet?" Yet another reason I'm glad I have no neighbors. :D

WTH??

Amateur, it goes like this. "Have you figured out what's causing this yet?" Yet another reason I'm glad I have no neighbors. :D

See TC's comment above :p

He...if it walks like a walks like a chicken and cackles like a chicken...it's probable a group of women :eek: :p The person wasn't supposed to hear it LMAO!!

I hear ya...when we get the new digs, I want to electrify the fence and build some sniping positions.:cool:

he was teasing me cuz i answered the question for ya.;) don't worry, i straightened him out.

so, ya made good time today on your "30 mile drive for a cold coor's light", did ya?

Nope, just got back from a ...uhhh...meeting, yeah that's it. Off to happy hour to check alcohol content.

See TC's comment above

He...if it walks like a walks like a chicken and cackles like a chicken...it's probable a group of women :p The person wasn't supposed to hear it LMAO!!

I hear ya...when we get the new digs, I want to electrify the fence and build some sniping positions.:cool:

That's so true on the cacklin thing.

Need to get new fencing put up around our place. Have to tell ya about a racoon and a ruger 10/22 w/50 round banana clip one time. And a group of hispanics in the soccer field by our place watching. They do NOT come in our yard for anything. :D

Where in O-town are you. My shop is on the west side of Winter Garden. Blue Moon appears to be gaining popularity out this way.
We live on the southeast side of town -- kind of between MCO and UCF. We see a lot of Yuengling over here; I think the college kids like to drink it. It's always on special at the bars/restaurants near Waterford Lakes.

And who doesn't like a Dirty Ho now and then!
Nothing wrong with a Dirty Ho! :p

Well, I've been on three cruises, and I can agree that they charge a lot but I've never felt that I've been skimped on the amount of alcohol in any drink.:cool:
After being charged $8 for a little frozen drink in St. Thomas and $6.50 for a Corona at Margaritaville in Grand Turk, I don't think I'll complain about the drink prices on Carnival anymore. ;)

After being charged $8 for a little frozen drink in St. Thomas and $6.50 for a Corona at Margaritaville in Grand Turk, I don't think I'll complain about the drink prices on Carnival anymore. ;)

You obviously haven't had the AVC special at the Hard Rock in GC have ya:p

Nope, just got back from a ...uhhh...meeting, yeah that's it. Off to happy hour to check alcohol content.

That's so true on the cacklin thing.

Need to get new fencing put up around our place. Have to tell ya about a racoon and a ruger 10/22 w/50 round banana clip one time. And a group of hispanics in the soccer field by our place watching. They do NOT come in our yard for anything. :D

And...:confused:

Yes it is.:D

50 rounds huh....how many did ya need? I've got the "world cup" goin' on near me too...Had on of them come up to the house, while I was sitting on the porch, and turn the hose on to get some water...needless to say I don't have that problem anymore.

We live on the southeast side of town -- kind of between MCO and UCF. We see a lot of Yuengling over here;

We live out west of here, little town called Groveland. Have 6 acres out in the county. Yuengling is starting to hit over here too.

You obviously haven't had the AVC special at the Hard Rock in GC have ya:p

That's what I was thinking! How much was it? Where's he been anyways?

Archived