Toiletries in suites.

Pennysue

We are going on our 5th cruise but first on Princess. We have booked a full suite. Can anybody tell me what toiletries are supplied, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel etc. Are they OK or should we bring our own?

Thank toy.

Pennysue.

Didn't this thread just go by a day or two ago????????????????????????

Nancy:D :D

I apologize if it was on the Pacific Islands site rather than this one

I wrote a very long reply within the last 24 hours about this subject--maybe on the ports site for pacific islands

ancy:D

You will have shower gel, shampoo and conditioner as well as lotion in your suite. You will also have bath salts next to the tub. I didn't use them on our first trip because I didn't know they were there! The quality was just fine for me. It is the same stuff that everyone gets, just in different bottles.

Be sure to check out the Princess site for a list of the ''goodies'' that come with your suite. It is lengthy and has been copied on this site many many times. Just type ''suite amenities'' in the Princess search.

Enjoy the suite! We're ''slumming it'' this time in a mini and having only a balcony next July. I'll miss my suite goodies!

The Mini's have the same gel as always--little bottles with screw off tops

The name is usually the Lotus Spa--personally I use the gel for bubble bath--never use shampoo and conditioner--bring my own--like the lotion to carry in my purse--still bring my own lotion--but, I'm sure to take the lotion every day--I always want more

Nancy:D

We are going on our 5th cruise but first on Princess. We have booked a full suite. Can anybody tell me what toiletries are supplied, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel etc. Are they OK or should we bring our own?

Thank toy.

Pennysue.

The toiletries supplied (see recommended site) are more than adequate. On my 1st Princess cruise I hauled all of that stuff, only to bring it ALL home again. Talk about a waste of space!

Archived