Packing List

vafamily5

someone posted a list like this not long ago. it had about fifty items on it. i tryed to find it for you, but was unable to. hopefully someone with more knowledge can track it down for us because i want a copy of it for a friend

On the Carnival site, there is a list of things for your cruise. Someone will probably tell you to try a search on this board as it has been ask many times...but heres a quick list if some things.. Passport, or Birth certificate, photo ID, FunPass, suntan lotion, a seater or jacket for the cold areas of the ship in the evening, seasick medication if you are prone to sickness. Camera...and Phone and Camera chargers! Other things at home..hold mail, have someone pick up your newspapers or have them stopped for now, leave emergency numbers for relatives, as cell phones do not always work. ( you can find your ships emergency call phone number on the Carnival site) . Have a wonderful trip!

I am trying to come up with a packing list so that I do not forget anything important or helpful. Can anyone help me out with things that should not be forgotten and things that can be helpful.

You can try this http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=593137, it should help. Hopefully! I've never tried sending someone another threaed yet. If you have any other questions let me know. I keep a list for every cruise. runcassrun_07@yahoo.com

Cassandra

There are several lists floating around. But IMHO they are way too long. Don't overpack. A few of my "musts" are: shoe organizer, air freshener, twice as many $1 bills as you think you need, a highlighter for the capers, and a lanyard for everyone.

Archived