Beach Bungalows

jerseygirl3

They are new about 6 months ago I think they started. They are $199 for up to six people. Haven't been on HAL so I can't comment on that. There are only six so they sell out quickly!

We had one and they are great! Your own waiter for food and drinks, a nice shady area, air conditioning inside, small patio, right near the beach!

Your own waiter for food and drinks, a nice shady area, air conditioning inside, small patio, right near the beach!

Hey Phil. Is it the same BBQ food delivered to you or different food? Anything free like bottled water??:)

Hey Phil. Is it the same BBQ food delivered to you or different food? Anything free like bottled water??:)

Same BBQ food. There is an "option" for things like lobster salad...it's a hidden...oh forget it. :p

In the bungalows they have water pitchers set up for you. The waiters will of course get you anything you like from the bar and more and more food if you like.

If you're only 2 people....per person cost is high. For 4 to 6, it's a great value. Book one and meet up with some CC people at a Meet and Greet and share the cost! :D

We loved it. My father in law has had TWO separate bypass surgeries so it was great for him to have a cool place to head into! It's all the way at the far end of Princess Cays, to the left as you exit the tenders. Very quiet over there...some told us they used to have hammocks in this area but I can't confirm this.

And, the most important question. Can you order a bottle of wine??

We have a bungalow reserved for our Eastern Carb Cruise on the cb. Family of six. Anyone know if they will have six lounge chairs for us, and do we need to request them in advance. Also, on another thread some time ago, there was mentiion of bathrooms being built for the bungalow area. Are they there yet, and if not, how far are the bathrooms. thanks in advance for any info

Has anyone ever been wait listed for a bungalow and got one? Should I get my hopes up?!:)

We were wait listed for our March sailing. On the first day at sea, an envelope was delivered that we had cleared the wait list.

I think a lot of people book them quick and then plan other things so it appears that the wait list is cleared often. I was wait listed and 2 weeks before hand it went to confirmed in the Personalizer.

No hammocks anymore...sorry!

Phil,

Thank you for the pictures. That really helped me picture what everyone has been talking about. It didnt look like a rocky area where all of the lounge chairs were set up. Many people talk about needing water shoes (which just NEVER look good with a bathing suit :eek: ). People talk about snorkeling there...is equipment available, or do people have to bring their own? I am liking those little bungalows. I need to ask our group if they will all chip in. We will be about 10 people, and I know they are only for 6, but someone else had a larger group and said it didnt matter.

By the way, we are neighbors. I have been reading some wine threads by you too. Did you feel the quake?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived