China - Yangtze River Cruise trip report (with wheelchair)

tamarindm

I am very happy that your father was able to do this trip with some extra help. We along with many others will never be able to do a river cruise of any sort because of the stairs and the walking etc. Glad you were both OK.

What a lovely story and beautiful pictures. Your father appears to be enjoying his trip greatly.

My dear son is in a power wheelchair, so this particular trip would be impossible but we love to read about adventures and yours looks very pleasurable.

Linda

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us.

A river cruise is something we will not be able to do as my DH handles less steps that your father but oh it looked as though you had a wonderful time!!

I wouldn't have thought you would be so meat deprived on a ship....thanks for teaching me something I didn't know about ship menus :)

Thanks all for your comments :)

The cruise ship, MV Emperor, is a China owned ship. Although it is stated as 5 star, the food and accomodation cannot be compared to the major cruise lines like Princess. But the service is very very good.

Archived