LOOKING FOR GEMINI-A, please!

arline

Sorry, GeminiA. But this is the only way I can hope to "find" you - I left a previous message for you on a different thread but I'm sure you didn't find it, buried as it was. There's no "contact" info for you.

I LOVE your photos - I was especially enamored of the ones from Russia, but many others too. You take beau. photos. Could you please share with me the model and brand of camera you are using? I am so impressed with its clarity in such blown-up photos. Have visited Vancouver many years ago and loved all of it, including Stanley Park! Will be returning soon, I hope. Thanks so much.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Thanks for your compliments :)

The camera I used for the Baltic/Russia Cruise is the Canon Power Shot S60. It's a point & shoot camera, nothing too fancy. The camera is almost 3 years old now & there are similar but better models that came out since, like the Power Shot S70 etc. Just ask what's a good upgrade for the S60 model & I'm sure most camera stores can give you some recommendations.

Also, the photos I posted for that thread had been shrinked from the original size so it won't be too big for the more common screen sizes most people used to browse internet forums then.

Some of the photo's posted had been slightly enhanced using the photoshop program on my computer for increased contrast, but that's about it :)

The link to that Russia/Baltic thread is still in my signature below BTW.

Archived