Pugs, help.....

thanks for your help...i was freaking about how i was going to go on my cruise without forgetting my bra, keeping up with my short girlfriend, another girlfriend that rambles all the time, and plan a bday party all by myself...glad to see there is help:D

thanks for your help...i was freaking about how i was going to go on my cruise without forgetting my bra, keeping up with my short girlfriend, another girlfriend that rambles all the time, and plan a bday party all by myself...glad to see there is help:D

OMG!!! So was I!!!! The whole time I was gone to MIL's house....all I could think about was weather or not I was going to be able to get back in contact with everyone again. LOL! Now THAT'S commitable EAD!!;)

OMG!!! So was I!!!! The whole time I was gone to MIL's house....all I could think about was weather or not I was going to be able to get back in contact with everyone again. LOL! Now THAT'S commitable EAD!!;)

Do pardon me, but WHAT are you people talking about:confused: ;) ?

And what is EAD?

Happy Sails!

Romy

And what is EAD?

Happy Sails!

Romy

hey there romy, we are a small group of friends here on cc that met over talking about anxiety issues...EAD is excitement anxiety disorder...like the way you felt the night before christmas when you were a child and could not sleep...that's how we feel about a cruise...and lots of things in life...

they dropped our thread and we were having a breakdown looking for each other...

love the pic of the puppy...toooo cute.

hey there romy, we are a small group of friends here on cc that met over talking about anxiety issues...EAD is excitement anxiety disorder...like the way you felt the night before christmas when you were a child and could not sleep...that's how we feel about a cruise...and lots of things in life...

they dropped our thread and we were having a breakdown looking for each other...

love the pic of the puppy...toooo cute.

Better sign me up Shannon, I've got EAD bad and I'm not leaving for 2 months, 3 weeks and 6 days:eek: !

But now, you have me concerned, that picture is my CAT, have you taken your meds yet:D, LOL ?

Happy Sailing!!!!

Romy;)

And what is EAD?

Happy Sails!

Romy

LOL....sooo sorry...it looked like a little fat dog...no i guess i forgot my meds this am...oh no there it goes again..

go up to the first of this and that is where we all are..watch out ....the EAD is contgious and really bad...join in it's funnnnnnyyyy.

we are still missing one of the girls...we are getting really worried about her....come join in...shannon

Better sign me up Shannon, I've got EAD bad and I'm not leaving for 2 months, 3 weeks and 6 days:eek: !

But now, you have me concerned, that picture is my CAT, have you taken your meds yet:D, LOL ?

Happy Sailing!!!!

Romy;)

Yep...I think she needs to "up" her dose or something.....LOL! Come join us!!! We have LOTS of fun and laughs!

LOL....sooo sorry...it looked like a little fat dog...no i guess i forgot my meds this am...oh no there it goes again..

go up to the first of this and that is where we all are..watch out ....the EAD is contgious and really bad...join in it's funnnnnnyyyy.

we are still missing one of the girls...we are getting really worried about her....come join in...shannon

You're killin' me, little fat dog:rolleyes: Man is Schnoocums the CAT going to be mad!

In all honesty though I do have a little fat dog, just haven't put him in the picture, again Schnoocums the CAT would be mad...My little fat dog is a year and a half old beagle named Baxter. He loves Schnoocums the CAT, but he makes her mad, very very mad.

Where are MY meds:confused: !

Happy Sailing!!

Romy

You're killin' me, little fat dog:rolleyes: Man is Schnoocums the CAT going to be mad!

In all honesty though I do have a little fat dog, just haven't put him in the picture, again Schnoocums the CAT would be mad...My little fat dog is a year and a half old beagle named Baxter. He loves Schnoocums the CAT, but he makes her mad, very very mad.

Where are MY meds:confused: !

Happy Sailing!!

Romy

Romy...You have me laughing SOO hard! LOL! We used to have a Black Lab/Shar Pei mix named Baxter. Now we have a Boxer, Chloe...who LOVES our cats....our male cat doesn't really like her though....he "tolerates" her....and sometimes DOESN'T tolerate her. LOL! He's an older cat though, and didn't grow up with her. Our other female cat, LOVES Chloe....the two of them get together and chase each other all over the house. LOL! Please join us in this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=595418

Otherwise this one we are in will probably be pulled as well. LOL!

Archived