brown bag lunch?

denisegold

Traveling on the NCL Majesty next month. Does anyone know if they offer any type of a box lunch, brown bag, etc, for people who plan to spend the day at the beach? (either for no extra charge, or a fee).

I've been to Bermuda (by plane) so I know a day at the beach would require some provisions, esp with 3 kids.

TIA!!

We have been on the Boston to Bermuda cruise 2 times with our kids.

I do not remember having this offered. We usually had something for them to snack on when we were at the beach like peanut butter and cracker packages and some juice boxes. They were easy to pack and carry.

Don't recall ever seeing a brown bag lunch on NCL or any of the other cruiselines we've traveled since most ports you visit by cruise line have rules regarding taking food off of ships.

Those rules are very similar if not even more strict than our rules here in the states about importing fresh veggies, fruits & meat products.

I'd recommend you pack a supply of store purchased cheese or peanut butter crackers, granola bars, juice boxes and other similarly pre-packaged foods to take with you on the cruise so you can take those off the ship and to the beach.

Dianne

Archived