Grand Cayman

DFWJenny

I believe that it is Don Fosters. I would suggest booking with someone else as they will taked you to the most convenient site for them. While they are a good op it will be a cattle boat with the other cruisers. We dove with them a couple times on our stops there and then booked off of the boat and had a much better experience. We went with Divers Down/Cayman Diving College and were very pleased. We had 6 divers and chartered a boat. The cost was a little cheaper that way and we were able to go where we wanted.

Hope this helps.

Thank you both for the info. Glad we didn't book with the cruiseline. Hubby has it all set up with a local dive shop that has smaller groups. Can't remember the name, but our local dive shop recommended it.

Happy Sailing!

I think they do Scuba as well as snorkeling trips. My mother and her freinds have used them for snorkeling and they are highly recommended by people here on CC. Just check their website, I think they do privete charters to.

Archived