Glory on August 4th

roxy83

Good Morning! I am leaving on the Glory in 11 days (not that I am counting or anything). This will be my 4th cruise and I am so excited. I was wondering if anyone can point me to a spa services list. I am hoping to schedule a couples massage as we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary. I would love to figure out what that would cost.

Also, we are in room 1005. Has anyone else ever had this room? Any opinions? Suggestions, etc?

Thanks in advance!!

[quote name='roxy83']Good Morning! I am leaving on the Glory in 11 days (not that I am counting or anything). This will be my 4th cruise and I am so excited. I was wondering if anyone can point me to a spa services list. I am hoping to schedule a couples massage as we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary. I would love to figure out what that would cost.

Also, we are in room 1005. Has anyone else ever had this room? Any opinions? Suggestions, etc?

Thanks in advance!![/quote]
[COLOR=blue]We were on the Glory first week of July and had a fabulous time. The Glory is one of my favorite ships. I have the Capers with all the Spa Services.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]The full body massage and Aromapure facial was $169. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]The back of the bodymassage and a hydrating facial was $89.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]Choose any 3 for $99-Scalp, neck, & shoulder massage-Reflexology-Seaweed detox wrap-Hot stones massage-Back of the body massage-Hydratiing facial-Full body exfoliation-Foot & ankle massage(each treatment last 20 minutes)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]Did you want info for the Ladies Night or more services spa offers? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]We were in room near yours and loved it. It's so close to the Spa and the Lido deck pool! I'm glad to answer anyother questions you have. I'm so weird about my emotions for others cruising because I'm always so happy for them, like I'm going too!:D [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff]Cassandra[/COLOR]

Here is a link to the spa menu, click for a larger version:

[URL=http://good-times.webshots.com/album/556519030nSMLRd][IMG]http://thumb2.webshots.net/t/57/657/1/58/1/2930158010081382162zPDcPe_th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Archived