What do teens wear for dinner on Victory ????

lovacruz

My son who is 18 wore a nice pair of cargo pants and polo shirt on the casual nights. On the formal nights he wore a suit and tie. I must say I did not see any jeans, shorts or t- shirts in the dining room. You can compromise and go to the buffet for a night or two. But, I must say it is so nice to sit down and be served. You get very spoiled by it. He can order anything and as much as he wants off the menu. My son would order 3 entrees. Perhaps that will help the situation.

I figured as much bein from across the pond. :D ;)

I am from across the pond, but had to have a bit of a laugh about the capris!!! I know men in the states hate them, so its a good laugh to see all the answers fly back on the board ;)

and of course a Texan wouldn't be seen dead in them!! well not before they had a good crease starched into the leg and a really tight around the crotch! like them ole wranglers!:eek:

Eat my shorts!! :cool: Off to happy hour now, after getting primed up. :D

:p Enjoy...the beers that is.

I think I'm about to go postal here.:rolleyes:

ok, I know Im hopping in late on this thread but FWIW--heres my 2cents:

I took my two teens (then 17 & just turned 18) on my Alaskan Cruise last summer. They had no problem dressing for dinner as expected of them, however, once onboard, they found it was more fun for them to hang in the teen club and several nights asked me if they could have dinner 'with their new friends at the buffet' or if the teen club was having a dinner function they wanted to do that. (and those dinners were jeans appropreate) So, you may find your 'problem' solved as soon as he makes buds in the teen club. My girls had dinner with us on Formal nights and a couple other nights but other than that I hardly saw them.

(they are not the kind of kids to drink or play on the elevators or cause problems. They were always right were they said theyd be when I checked, and believe me, I check)

Good luck.

Archived