Flight time out of FFL

Nanafour

I've searched through the threads but can not find the answer.

We're thinking of taking the Liberty out of Miami next year. We will fly into and out of Fort Lauderdale. Getting there is no problem. The flights coming home are at 1pm and 5pm. The 1pm seems like it might be cutting it close. How long are you able to say on the ship? I hate having to fill hours at the airport, but wouldn't mind just hanging around the ship for while. Please give suggestions--1pm or 5pm. We've never sailed Carnival and never been out of Miami.

You should have no problem at all. If your ship arrives at 7:00 or 8:00am , self disembark you have plenty of time to get there.

What mode of transport are you using?Taxi $70 plus, I'll be using a car rental $36.00!

Mike

I've searched through the threads but can not find the answer.

We're thinking of taking the Liberty out of Miami next year. We will fly into and out of Fort Lauderdale. Getting there is no problem. The flights coming home are at 1pm and 5pm. The 1pm seems like it might be cutting it close. How long are you able to say on the ship? I hate having to fill hours at the airport, but wouldn't mind just hanging around the ship for while. Please give suggestions--1pm or 5pm. We've never sailed Carnival and never been out of Miami.

We are going to use the shared ride in Jan from FLL to Miami hotel coming a day early for the Freedom. Then use them from Miami port to FLL port to go on the Miracle. Call and make reservation one month out.

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/contact.html

Miami Airport and Seaport pick-ups require pre-payment. If you require a pick-up at the Miami Airport or Seaport, you can make your reservation online at http://www.floridalimo.com or print out the credit card contract from the home page link, complete it and fax it back to 954-565-7054.

Archived