Skating Show on Explorer 5-day

We are leaving Sunday for the 5-day to Bermuda and was wondering when the Skating Show is offered. When I did a 7 day on the Mariner, I think they offered it 3 different times. Also, is it the same show as on the Mariner or do the ships have different shows?

On the cruise compasses from 2006, the ice skating show was at 3:00 & 5:00 on both of the at sea days. You have to pick up tickets on Monday morning. This could have changed by now though. Hope you have a great time. We are going on this same cruise on Sept. 23rd.:)

We are leaving Sunday for the 5-day to Bermuda and was wondering when the Skating Show is offered. When I did a 7 day on the Mariner, I think they offered it 3 different times. Also, is it the same show as on the Mariner or do the ships have different shows?

Hi we just cruised 5 night Bermuda on Explorer and they had 3 ice shows offered on our cruise. I believe they offered Monday twice and then again on Wednesday if memory serves me correctly. Either way you will have plenty of time to catch the show. I think the show is different on each ship. Haven't cruised on the Mariner but was on the Adventure in April this year and the show was different. Enjoy!

Archived