Can anyone tell me about the Spa??

abrown, they are VERY expensive. Only you can determine if it's worth the cost.

Be prepared, though. At the end of your treatment, they will probably try to sell you a regimen of products, at sky-high prices. Some experience it as a "hard sell" (see other threads on this topic). Personally,I find it very jarring after a relaxing hour to be put in the position of having to say "no" to hundreds of dollars worth of creams and lotions.

Generally the prices are anywhere from $30-60 more than what you pay for a land based spa service. I've never had a bad treatment onboard (well, one time the room was so cold I was shivering but that was a fluke and I couldn't blame the therapist for that.) I've never had a problem with the sales pitch, I'll sometimes buy the Elemis milk (can be used in the bath or as a body lotion and smells really nice) or the Elemis Muscle Ease bubble bath which is pretty cool. If I know I'm not buying, I usually shut them down by saying I work in the beauty industry and get everything at cost. Feel free to steal my line.

Archived