Zenith

madkil

Just finished booking the Zenith for 5/28/05 out of Bayonne. Did the Voyager from Bayonne in July and am looking forward to sailing from that port again. So much easier that NYC.
Was on Zenith 4 years ago and was wondering if anyone on it recently can tell me what shape it is in. It was a beautiful ship then and I just hope it has been maintained.

Was on her 1 1/2 years ago when we went around the Horn with her. At that point she was becoming somewhat long in the tooth, particularly in the cabins. Rugs threadbare, plumbing problems, etc., but that did not do much to stop us from enjoying her overall. Great staff and public areas were still OK. She may have been through dry dock since then to spruce things up. Have fun!

Was on her in June. June 5-12 to be exact. She was just recently refurbished at the beginning of this year, was she not? Everything was in really great condition. We had a very nice cruise to Bermuda from and back to New York. Food out of this world and service also.

She shined, sparkled, and glowed!!! What a great ship, what a great time!

[quote name='cruzn4abruzn'] She was just recently refurbished at the beginning of this year, was she not? [/QUOTE]

Don't tease me! LOL How did the bedspreads look? New? I have not heard that she was refurbished. Hopefully I'm wrong. If not, I completely understand the mistake, she is just that well taken care of.

David

This sounds good news about the Zenith
We are taking our first cruise with Celebrity in November on Zenith so the good reports are very encouraging.
We have booked CC class - hope we feel the benefit of spending the extra few pounds- thank you all.

Archived