Castaway Cay & Atlantis water parks: care of belongings?

arline

Hello; how do we (2 women friends) "store" our stuff when we're in the water on the private island and also when using the facilities at Atlantis, such as the lazy river, etc.? We'll have a little money, cameras, etc. I've read about people having their stuff stolen, especially at Atlantis. Are there nearby lockers at both facilities? However, that sure would be inconvenient to have to run back and forth to the lockers.

There aren't any locker facilities at either place so you're always taking a chance by leaving your stuff unattended. I've read an occasional story about someone have their camera stolen at CC so it does happen on occasion but a lot of people do leave their bags unattended on CC. I took a chance at Atlantis and always left our bag in a lounge chair before we went on a slide, I tucked my camera down in the bottom of the bag but not when I was standing right where I was going to set it down, I did it before I got there, still risky but I didn't have any problems fortunately.

You may want to get one of the small waterproof containers that hang around your neck for your money, key card, etc.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think non-guests are permitted to use the pool facilities at Atlantis.

Don

If you have a room booked at either Atlantis or the Comfort Suites across the street then you can use the pools and slides, this is what we did last December.

JetWestInc: We are planning on getting a room for the day at the Atlantis, which would allow us all the user priviledges.

Thanks, Jeanne. I was hoping for a safer answer; I guess there isn't one!! :rolleyes:

Archived